CY Campus

CY School of Law welcomes applications from students from partner universities who wish to spend a semester or a full academic year in France to study Law.
Facilities on the CY Campus

CY campus offers a wide range of sport facilities on campus: it provides space and equipment for independent exercise, group activities, and recreational classes.
Two libraries
holding more than 15,000 books and 85 e-journals are also accessible free of charges.CY campus is surrounded by several shops, supermarkets and a big shopping mall, but if you prefer to immerse yourself in university life, you can try one of our campus restaurants and coffee shops.

International accomodation
The School of Law is dedicated to providing high-quality accommodations to its international students, that is why it has built several partnerships with housing platforms and private residence halls. Once selected to study at CY, international students receive personalized instructions to apply for accommodation.

More informations:
Student associations

CY Cergy Paris University is home to around 30 students’ association including a local group of the European Law Students’ Association (ELSA), the largest independent law student organization.

ELSA Cergy and CY Law work closely to offer international students their best study experience by organizing cultural visits, parties and conferences.
Since 2010, they have put in place a buddy program which pairs newcomer students with local students. The program aims to help international students with practical matters and facilitate their integration in France. We strongly believe that it is easier to enjoy your student life when you can count on someone!

More informations:

French Language Center
Frequented by a large number of international students, French Language Center offers courses in French specially designed to allow international students to develop their communication skills and knowledge of French culture.

Throughout the year, students can follow the six hour per week course in French on top of their main studies. Students receive full details of the program at the beginning of each semester.A solid team of teachers provides lessons adapted to your level. The secretary is there to welco-me you individually and assist with the follow up of each student.

More informations here
Working in France

Temporary Resident Permit /Autorisation Provisoire de Séjour

The French government gives students the opportunity to apply for a Temporary Resident Permit ( Autorisation Provisoire de Séjour, APS, in French), which allows non-EU students to remain in France for one year after the end of their studies. During this period, you may look for a job in a field corresponding to your studies.

Image étudiants assis
Image étudiants assis